12.18.2009

A Boy Named Sue*.


Well, it's official, Bryan's been calling our son a daughter for the past several months! :)

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and found out that we're going to have a son in a few months! We're both so excited, although I think it's safe to say we were surprised he's not a girl. Not disappointed, just surprised. :) We had a girl name all ready to go... no boy name yet. It'll come though. I mean, worst case scenario, we'll just pull a Tom Brady and take our sweet time naming him!

LDB (which can now be Little Dancing Boy instead of Little Dancing Baby) was playing with his feet when the ultrasound started... how cute is that? Like Bryan said, he probably gets bored in there, what else is he going to do??

I've put a couple more pictures from the ultrasound in LDB's Picasaweb album if you want to check them out. :) Also, I will not be posting pictures of his little penis, as I believe 'em when they say that anything you put on the internet lasts forever. I don't want my little man getting mad that I was exposing him to the world, before he was even born! :)

*No, Sue wasn't the name we had picked for a girl, and no, we will not be naming our son Sue. (Sorry boss lady, no namesake for you. ;-) )

2 comments:

thecheckoutgirl said...

He's already adorable and smart as a whip. No, really, I can tell these things! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity