7.22.2010

This is what it's like in my head.


The following is a conversation I had with myself in my head while riding the bus to my car after work today. It occurred to me that this is a prime example of why people always said I was weird when they signed my yearbooks.

(After noticing the bus driver's name plate. His first initial was Q.)

It would be cool to have a kid with a first name that starts with Q.

I wonder what his name is. Quentin? Quinton?
It could be Quincy.

Quincy's not a bad name. I wonder what people would think if I named my next son Quincy.


Jon and Quincy. Those don't really go together. Jenn said her pediatrician said people should pick a theme for their kids' names so they go together.


Well, I guess I'd just have to have a third son and name him Adam.


Jon, Quincy, Adam.
It goes together if they all come together to be a president's name, right?

Yeah, I think weird things. :)

Image of our seventh president courtesy of www.visitingdc.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Jon, Quincy, Adam....