11.22.2007

And in the name of the Lollipop Guuuuuuiiiiiiilllllldddd....


One of my all-time favorite movies is The Wizard of Oz. I have basically been watching that movie at least once a year since I was born, and so I was absolutely THRILLED to see that, 70 years later, the Munchkins got their star on the Walk of Fame! 'Bout damn time!

Nevermind the fact that so many of these little wonders of film are still alive... actually, yes, let's mind that fact... how the heck old were they when this movie was made?! And is there something special about "munchkins" (yes, I know that's not the PC term, but we're talking Wizard of Oz so I'm calling them that) that allows them to have extraordinarily long life spans?

Who cares, they are my heroes this morning and I'm so proud of them! :-D

No comments: