9.09.2008

Congratulations, Chuck & Jodie!

Over the weekend, my dear, dear friend Jodie married her sweetheart Chuck. They are one of those couples whose love is obvious in the way they look at and touch each other, and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am they found each other.

The ceremony was a very small affair at Jodie and Chuck's home on Friday night, followed by a reception on Saturday (more about that in another post!). While Hurricane Hanna kept a few guests from venturing into Western Chesterfield for the reception on Saturday, we still had a great time and everyone enjoyed spending time with the beautiful bride and her lucky groom. :)


Jodie and I have been friends for about thirteen years now, and I can honestly say I've never seen her so in love. I wish the new Mr. & Mrs. many, many years of googly eyes and stolen squeezes. :)

No comments: