4.11.2008

Realizations.

The weirdest thoughts strike me sometimes.

For example, I was just looking at www.celebritybabyscoop.com, and there's a picture of Britney Spears' kids in a stroller. Here was my thought process:

Huh. Those are nice looking kids, but they're not BEAUTIFUL. Just cute regular looking boys.

You would have thought Britney Spears and Kevin Federline would have made prettier children, they're pretty nice looking.

I wonder if they will turn into hot young men.

What will they look like as teenagers?

That'll be weird... when they're teenagers Britney Spears will be old.

Wait a minute, if I ever get to see what these kids look like as teenagers, that will mean *I'm* old, too!

Holy crap.

I'm going to be old one day. Like, Madonna's age.

How is this possible that I'm going to watch Britney Spears' kids grow up?

What is Britney Spears going to look like at 40?

What am *I* going to look like when I'm 40?

JESUS CHRIST THAT IS ONLY TEN YEARS AWAY.

Oh my god, I have got to go write a blog about this.

No comments: