1.19.2008

Hooray for the Bonus Day!

Thanks to good ol' national holidays, Bryan and I are both off on Monday for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. When we got up this morning, both feeling particularly lazy, it occurred to me that essentially we have a bonus day on our hands. That is, even if we don't do anything today, we still have tomorrow and Monday to get weekend things done.

And so, we haven't really done anything. Besides eat breakfast, nap (Bryan)/watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and rub husband's head (me), eat lunch, watch some more BBC America, and nap (me). Oh, and how can I forget, watch it snow! (Of course now it's raining... but it was nice while it lasted!)

We finally decided to shower and make a feeble attempt to be a little productive around 6pm. Now I'm dressed and clean and trying to decide if I am, in fact, going to do anything besides sit around and be a slug...

I love bonus days!

No comments: